Intuitive Life Counseling

Life can be perplexing even for those of us who are very clear and very definite about what we want out of Life. However, we all go through phases in which our poor minds are simply spinning from stress and we can no longer see the way. When we cannot see our path clearly we often start to feel lost and frustrated. And, when we feel lost we do desperate things like take jobs which are incorrect for us, or stay/enter into an unhealthy relationship; often these choices are great for our learning experience but lead to so much suffering.

What I'm offering is simply perspective. Having committed myself to self improvement for the last 15 years I have refined my own personal healing process through systems like Tantra, Yoga, earning my Masters in Physiology and most importantly the clarity I sought outside myself for so long was found through deep union internally in meditation. Consider for a moment, if you are interesting in investing your money where do you turn? You would go to someone who has put in the time to gain a perspective in the financial arena. The same goes for the fundamentals of life and decision making, you want to turn to someone who has committed themselves to mastery. What I have mastered for myself is very simple, how to be comfortable in my own skin. 

Every session will involve "talk" therapy, intuitive guidance and a prescribed energy technique which will aid in strengthening your nervous and endocrine system. I utilize Tantric numerology and Human Design as a prompt for my intuition; this data is derived form your birth information (date, time, place) 

Gain correct direction, find correct work, learn stress management, and Flow.... The Body is Life and Life has Nothing to Offer Except Flow. 

Each session is 1 hour, cost is $60 and can occur in person in Chicago, Illinois or by Skype

To Contact Akal: somaarts1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment