What Others are Saying

"My partner Terry and I have worked with Joel for several years now. And that in itself is a miracle.  He keeps us going and varies the session so that they never become boring.  Joel is easy to work with and he has helped us achieve a level of fitness and general good health.  I am 68 and was able to bike 33 miles yesterday because I have consistently stayed in shape.  Maybe some people have the discipline to train on their own, but I don't and Joel has been there to help me along my path to physical agility and stamina."

Dan B.


"I have been going to Yoga classes for years and after Joel's class I feel like this is the first real Yoga class I have attended."

Chris N.


"Not only does Joel customize a workout routine and schedule that fits your personal body type and goals, but he also makes sure to focus on nutrition and eating habits. I have worked with a number of personal trainers, but he focuses more on these key points then any one of them. I want to get stronger and in better shape, but this way I could focus on my top priority which was building a healthier lifestyle."

Scott M.


"Working with Joel has improved my workouts immensely. His workout combines Yoga, Pilates, strength training, stretching in an easy to follow and effective routine. After 40 days I feel stronger, longer, and leaner! It is a practice I can incorporate into my everyday life which also improves my performance in the Yoga and Pilates classes I attend."

Thanks Again,
Julia A.

No comments:

Post a Comment